Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The year so far

After reading Roberts >Factory Rider
blog about this years racing, I decided to count my numbers:

30 races as of today in 2009. This includes 1 mtb race, 1 tim tyler race, westlakes, and the usac races starting with deer creek back on april 13th. I wonder what the final total will be by December? Still bummed I can't make the races this weekend. I was hoping to try the 1/2/3 race at zoar.

I still have a few races in August that I would like to do. On the really want to do list is the Milk Race, and Shreve. On the if i'm available, I'll do it list is The Garret Wonders Crit, Milford Crit- with Frankie Andreau as the announcer up in michigan, and the Big Valley Mtb race- which due to my craptacular technical skills I would be attempting sport class.

2 comments:

  1. yes indeed westlakes surely do add up. Last season my dad did over 70 races including every westlake. nice job last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a whole lotta racing! You've been kicking ass this year, too.

    ReplyDelete