Sunday, June 21, 2009

idiot



I had a customer ask me 'whats up with all those faggoty guys on bikes in the road in the parkway' 'Is that even legal for them to be there?'

I got caught offguard and didn't want to sound like a jerk to him, so i politely said yes, it is completely legal. It was tough to hold back a long verbal lashing of his stupidity.

After a few more minutes of kicking tires and in amazement of 'insane amount of money for a bike' and checking out the 'oh are those shocks n shit' on the entry level comfort bikes; he proceeded out the door, hopped onto his harley and drove off without a helmet. The theory of natural selection comes to mind here.

I've been feeling great lately! And finally some seasonable weather!
Tuesday worlds, and then 'the man' has allowed me to escape down to the tour de grandview this sunday.

why did it take me so long to discover the kaiser chiefs? I mean I've heard of them, just never gave them a listen. Pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment