Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/16 t nighter

Monday was awesome. 78 degrees and Sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. I went for a nice 50 mile ride, and then used the rest of the day to go to cedar point. Super cool, except for the part where after waiting in line, the Millenium Force broke down when we were about 2 min from getting on. Luckily I gave in and bought the Platinum Season Pass, so I will get my chance some other time this summer.

Another Tuesday nighter came and went. 48 miles. Man, are they getting long! I was ready to go home and relax after about 15 laps. I did the whole thing and got a great workout in. I even took a prime on the first lap. Dear entire 'A' group, thanks for letting me take that. It really boosted my confidence. I spent much of my time trying to close gaps. By the final 4-5 laps, after spending a lot of time upfront in the wind, I moseyed on back to the rear of the pack to slow it down a bit. Couple guys went down on the 2nd to final lap, some bikes were totalled, but luckily, everyone was okay.

Thoughts of Cross season have been entering my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment