Sunday, May 3, 2009

RATL #3, CVR #3


RATL- I attacked 20 seconds into the race. Kept attacking off of the front to lose as many people as possible. Ended up being just Brent Martin and myself again. de ja vu. 2nd place. Jason Rapp took the field sprint for 3rd!

CVR- Almost didn't go because I felt so tired when I woke up. Went to the front a couple of times and gave a few tiny leg stretches. Tried a breakaway with a Spin rider atleast twice. Brent and I decided we'd try something on the last lap. We pulled so hard-aka I tried so hard to stay on the Brent-train; but we couldn't make a sizable gap. Coming down riverview rd. My teammate told me to stick on brent no matter what, so when he decided to take off for the line way back near the tracks, i tried to keep up. By the time I got to the intersection of ira I thought I might have a chance to do a solo TT for 2nd because the field was still a bit back. It was a little too much for me though, and I got caught at about 100m by the field. We got JV in for 4th and some money though. Brent of course held on for the win.

RATL #4 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment